In this episode, I’m going over these points:
- It’s crucial to be consistent if you want to get steady leads and grow your brand.
- Having consistency means making a full-time commitment to your business (which isn’t tied to quantity, but to percentage).
- It’s about being fully engaged when you do the work, not working constantly.
- Don’t get caught up in busywork. Focus on revenue-generating tasks.
- Take a look at where your time is going and if it’s aligned with your goals.
- Make sure you’re aware of industry pressures and advice, and emulate those who have a similar business model.
- Whether through email, social media, or something else, figure out where to show up consistently.
- Make sure you find a sustainable level of consistency to avoid the “New Year Symptom” of burnout.
- Get a better plan if some tasks drain your energy, like social media or writing emails.
- There are a lot of ways to build credibility, including a newsletter and Instagram stories.
- Find your own method of consistency that aligns with your energy.